Check Out Your Profile and Our New Website, www.chiromi.com!
The MAC has moved to a new and more advanced Association Management System (AMS) and cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS), as well as an updated version of our website, www.chiromi.com. These new systems are now live, and we urge you to check them out ASAP!
The decision to switch to the new platform was made with the goal of improving efficiency, enhancing capabilities, and, most importantly, providing additional features and benefits designed to provide a more seamless experience for our members.
During the transition process, we took every measure to ensure a smooth migration. We have worked closely with CE21 to streamline the process and make it as user-friendly for you as possible.
Access Your Profile TODAY!
If you received an email from CE21 (email address email@example.com), follow the directions in the email to log in and then complete the action steps in numbers 2-5 below.
If you did not receive the CE21 email, follow these easy steps:
- Login here. Put in your email, hit “Next,” and click on “Send Email Login Link” to receive a link for a password-free sign-in. Once you have received that email and followed the instructions, you can change your password.
- Familiarize yourself with your new profile page.
- Check for accuracy – please make sure your membership type is correct (Please note – invoices are not yet migrated – This will happen before July 10. We will send more information once this process is complete).
- Fill out the “Question Set” – this provides more information for your profile on our directory search such as techniques and insurances accepted.
- Add a picture and a bio! This is a fun new feature. You can add a picture and a biography connected to your profile. They will show up as part of the directory search, so make sure it is something you want to share with a potential patient.
CE21 has a much more robust profile than our prior membership management, allowing you to provide more information for the directory and search functions. The great thing is, YOU have control over many more of the information and payment options than you did before.
However, that means there are more steps, but we can help walk you through it.
Question Sets: Question sets are the main way to provide information in your profile and in the directory. To answer questions in the question sets, click here for more information.
As with any new endeavor, there are bound to be bumps in the road at the beginning, so your cooperation and patience during the early days of this transition are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns during this transition, contact the MAC’s Chrissy Psaros at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that CE21 is also available for technical questions. Both MAC and CE21 support information is available on your profile.