Reminder: Access to the BCBSM and BCN Provider Secured Services (web-DENIS) Website Ends June 21st!
Read the latest Blue Cross Record article on the Availity transition here.
June 21, 2022, will be the final day of access to web-DENIS and Provider Secured Services, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network's online information system for providers.
BCBSM and BCN announced last year that they would be moving to Availity®, an independent company that operates a multi-payer provider portal – called Availity Essentials – for their online provider portal services.
To ensure your continued ability to access the features currently being provided on web-DENIS, make sure you have registered with Availity® and know how to access the tools you need before web-DENIS is unavailable.
- June 2022 Record article
- May 2022 Record article (includes step-by-step setup instructions and links to videos outlining the setup process)
- April 2022 Record article
- The Welcome to Availity special edition provider newsletter
- Availity Essentials Frequently Asked Questions
- Availity Essentials Success for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network Providers
Availity® Client Services
For transition assistance, call Availity Client Services at 1-800-AVAILITY (282-4548), M-F, 8am-8pm Eastern time (excluding holidays). Also, if you are currently registered with Availity®, log in, select “Help & Training,” and click on “Availity Support.”
If you’re already registered with Availity, you can access help by logging into Availity, selecting Help & Training and then clicking on Availity Support.