Updated BCBSM Provider Consultant Contact Information
After numerous calls over the past year from our members regarding Blue Cross’ confusing network of provider consultants, we will now regularly attempt to update the contact information for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s statewide Provider Consultants. The MAC would like to remind members that you can always contact the MAC if you have a serious issue with Blue Cross. And, after you talk with your provider consultant, if you still have questions, contact the MAC.
Find your provider consultant, including when the information was last updated by Blue Cross on their website, by region below:
- East Michigan (Arenac, Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Isabella, Lapeer, Midland, Saginaw, Sanilac, Shiawassee, Tuscola): Tina Gach, email@example.com, Phone: 810-720-6718, Fax: 866-513-6449 (Updated May 2019)
- Mid-Michigan (Clinton, Eaton, Hillsdale, Ingham, Jackson, Livingston): Tina Gach, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 810-720-6718, Fax: 866-513-6449 (Updated May 2019)
- Southeast Michigan (St. Clair, Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw, Lenawee, Monroe):
- Lenawee, Monroe, St. Clair and Washtenaw: Tina Gach, email@example.com, Phone: 810-720-6718, Fax: 866-513-6449 (Updated May 2019)
- Macomb, Oakland: Kerry Radtke, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 517-325-4431, Fax: 866-561-4359 (Updated May 2019)
- Wayne: Arthur Hammond, email@example.com, Phone: 810-720-8550, Fax: 866-511-5194 (Updated September 2018)
- Upper Peninsula (All UP Counties):
- Alger, Chippewa, Delta, Luce, Mackinac, Schoolcraft: Kara Guertin, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 906-228-6206, Fax: 866-390-9755 (Updated August 2018)
- Baraga, Marquette, Menominee: Leslie Pieper, email@example.com, Phone: 906-228-6395, Fax: 866-466-2859 (Updated August 2018)
- Dickinson, Gogebic, Houghton, Iron, Keweenaw, Ontonagon: Valery Sevegney, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 906-228-6519, Fax: 866-707-4641 (Updated August 2018)
- West Michigan (All other Michigan counties): Jennifer Lutz, email@example.com, Phone: 231-941-6013, Fax: 877-325-5949 (Updated July 2018)
A map of these regions can be found on the Blue Cross website here.
The Blues reminds providers that their consultants are often in the field, visiting and training provider office staff. So, they may be hard to reach. If you need immediate assistance, Blue Cross suggests contacting Provider Inquiry instead. Their contact info can be found online here.