Member Advocacy Program
New Program Aims to Help Members Map Their Futures!
The MAC takes very seriously the idea that we are your partner in practice. We view it as our duty to keep our members informed on the latest news and strategies for successfully running their practices, such as our popular insurance seminars, Journal articles on the latest trends. Now, we are taking this concept one step further with our new “Member Advocacy Program.” We hope this program will help you as a MAC member “map your future” through events such as:
- Philosophy Nights: Re-kindle your fire for chiropractic with these inspiring philosophy events
- Mentorships: The MAC is identifying “mentors” in each district to provide weekly phone calls, monthly meetings, clinic tours (visit the mentor at their office for a day in the life), and much more.
- Women’s Programs, including convention classes and webinars
- Special MAP Webinars for new doctors on topics such as business planning, billing, documentation, etc.
- MAC Sports Council: The MAC is designing a forum for all the doctors in the state who are working with high school, college, or extracurricular sports to meet and discuss what they are doing successfully, with emphasis on how they get into the schools/sports programs, what challenges they face, forms to help them with this process, and more!
- MAC Health Screenings Program
- Real Health: The return of the MAC patient health newsletter, Real Health.
- Business resources and compliance materials to keep you up to date
- MAC Work Safe Program