Important Members Only Resources
- 2016 Medicare Fee Schedule
- Sample Chiropractor Medical Retainer Agreement
- Sample PCP Notification Form [UPDATED}
- 2016 BCBSM Trust Fee Schedule [NEW]
- Medicare LCD Effective 10/1/2016 [Includes ICD-10]
- FREE social media campaign materials - Healthy USA 2020
- Attention: MAC Members! New MichiCare Benefit! [NEW]
Urgent Workers Comp Survey
The Michigan Association of Chiropractors (MAC) is exploring the possibility of creating a group self-insurance program for workers' compensation insurance. This program would be a perk available to MAC members with the goal of offering members a less expensive way to procure workers's compensation coverage for their employees
Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey.
New ICD-10 Codes for Chiropractors | ChiroCode Institute
None at this time.
Week in Review
SBs 887 and 888 Would Require Payment for All Services Legally Delivered Under Michigan’s Chiropractic Scope in Auto No-Fault and Workers’ Comp!
October 1 Brought New Changes to ICD-10… Are YOU Ready?
Scott Munsterman, DC | 2016 Express Convention Speaker
The author of this article, Dr. Scott Munsterman, will be speaking at the MAC Express Convention, November 19-20, 2016, at the Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort in Mount Pleasant. His presentation, “Understanding the MACRA Law: Medicare’s Quality Payment System,” will be on Sunday from 12-3p, for a total of 3 continuing education hours.